Our work has reached from Long Beach to Lancaster, Pasadena to Pomona, but it emanates from our office in downtown Los Angeles, just a block away from LA Live, and walking distance from the metro.
Stay in touch in any of the following ways:
- Website www.urbanfoundation.org
- Kid City www.kidcityhopeplace.org
- Facebook Urban Foundation
- Twitter @urbanfound
- Email email@example.com
- Mail & In Person 714 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 922, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Phone (213) 749-0212 ext 2#
- Fax (213) 749-0232
Urban Foundation offices are located in the beautiful historic Petroleum Building on Olympic, between Figueroa and Flower.
- By Car Google map
Parking Use the lot on the southeast corner of Flower and Olympic.
Call us before you come for more specifics.
- Metro Blue & Expo Lines Exit at Pico Station and walk north on Flower to Olympic
- Metro Red & Purple Lines Exit at 7th Street and walk south on Flower to Olympic
Bus We’re close to lots of bus lines, including the “F-dash” (convenient to USC).
We recommend www.socaltransport.org for routes and times.